The full balance, inclusive of VAT is payable at the point of order and can be made online using a debit or credit card.
Items are made to order with different lead times for each product.
- The Emma Collection and the Una Collection are delivered between 12-14 weeks from the date of order.
- The Ana Tile Collection is delivered within 6 weeks from the date of order.
Sims Hilditch will contact you when your order is ready to arrange a suitable date for delivery for all products.
- For the Emma Collection, furniture orders will be delivered by George Smith. On the delivery day, a dedicated team will deliver your item(s) to a room of your choice, perform any necessary assembly, and take away packaging.
- For all other products, delivery is to your front door only.
Your responsibility before delivery:
- It is your responsibility to inform us when delivery dates are arranged if there may be difficulties encountered when delivering to your property. Safe access to the room of choice must also be considered, ensuring the route is clear. Any costs incurred for effecting delivery, such as door or window removal, will not be the responsibility of Sims Hilditch or its suppliers.
- We deliver throughout mainland UK. Unfortunately we do not currently ship internationally.
Returns and Refunds:
All products are bespoke and non-returnable. Due to their made-to-order nature, we are unable to accept returns unless the item is faulty or damaged upon arrival
Alterations or cancellations:
- If you change your mind shortly after ordering, please notify us within 48hours if you need to make alterations or cancel your order. Please note that any alterations or cancellations requested after this period may not be possible.
Furniture that doesn’t fit:
- We ask that you ensure you have measured your space accurately including doorways, tight turns, up staircases, and underneath ceilings to ensure your item will fit. If door frames, windows, or banisters need to be removed to accommodate the delivery, please ensure the preparations have been completed before items are delivered. As each item is made to order, pieces cannot be returned if they do not fit the space.
- Please be aware that as many of our pieces are handmade and using natural materials, there can be some variance in size. For The Emma Collection, there are potential variations in dimensions within a tolerance of up to +/- 1.5 cm. Tim Page rugs have a 5% size tolerance due to the 100% natural wool/jute materials. When measuring your space, please ensure that you have included the tolerance into your dimensions.
Faulty or damaged items:
- Our partners and suppliers strive to manufacture our products as accurately as possible, but if there are any concerns regarding quality, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order to discuss the issue and make us aware of any damage so that we can investigate and make it right. Please contact us at email@example.com where we will arrange for the faulty or damaged item to be collected at our expense upon inspection, and provide you with a replacement or a refund, as per your preference.
- If you have chosen to receive a refund rather than a replacement, once we have verified their condition, we will process the refund within 14 days. Refunds will be issued using the original payment method, however please note that it may take additional time for the refund to appear in your account, depending on your payment provider's policies.